Thursday, October 14, 2010

Now's the time!!!

Please take 5 minutes to read this! It could change your life or at a minimum save you some dolla-dolla bill$!!!

You will have an opportunity to get involved at the ground level. Many of you may NOT be interested in being Beachbody coaches but did you know a coaching account can also be used just to save $$$$$$$$$$$??? This works kind of like a Sam's or Costco membership...but for Beachbody. Are you using Shakeology, the recovery formula or just ordering a ton of workouts??? Why are you paying retail??? The one and ONLY way to get a discount on Beachbody products is to have a coaching account. To get a "discount" coach account all you have to do is sign up for a coach account and then you get full access to the programs and nutritionals at a 25% discount!!! The cost of the "discount" coach account is $39.99 for setup and $15 a month maintenance.

NOW!!! GET READY FOR THE CRAZINESS!!!

Are you always telling your friends about Beachbody products???
Are you sharing your results with others???
Are you excited and passionate about fitness and nutrition???

Did you know that you are already coaching but not getting PAID??? Did you know that you don't have to be a licensed trainer or nutritionist to be a Beachbody coach??? You are already doing what a Beachbody coach does, we suggest programs and nutritionals to help others on their fitness journey, we motivate and encourage our "workout buddies," and we are PASSIONATE about Beachbody programs!!! Pretty simple huh?!?

If you are ready to get paid to do what you are already doing then you need to be a Beachbody coach!! Check out these videos at www.myfitnesspays.com

If you sign up for an account to "coach" and help others in their fitness journey, I will mentor you to your success. I will show you how to build a future for yourself physically and financially. It does take time and energy but it so worth it and REWARDING to help others!!

Additionally, if you also buy Shakeology home direct or go all in with a grand opening pack when you sign up, you will get your choice from one of several business starter items to get you well on your way in your business from day ONE as a free gift from me! These include rebates up to $125 dollars, t-shirts, and business development packages!

When I heard about coaching, I said to myself... "Let me give this thing 1 year" It was the best decision I ever made!!! Give it a shot!!! If it isn't for you then you can cancel your account…no questions asked.

To get involved at the ground level for the next line of my business center please email me so that I can book an appointment for you to sign up. You will get in on a first come first serve basis. If you are doing the account for the discount this isn't important but if you want to build a financial future for yourself then it is VERY important WHEN you get in!!!

Let me if you have any questions!! This is a very exciting time for me, and I hope for you too!! Don't miss it!! You can email me coachlaraz@gmail.com or find me on facebook! I hope you'll join me on this journey, you see my passion, are you ready to join us on the battle to get people fit and healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment