Monday, October 18, 2010

5 Day Inferno - Day 1

The other morning I pulled some pants fresh out of the dryer, and well, came to realize that my baggy pants I was going to replace fit...that means I somehow jumped back to my post-broken-foot-nothing-but-couch-activity-for-a-month weight. I guess I can be happy it wasn't post-baby weight.

A couple of things happened. Sick kids. Ugh! Up all night when them coughing/hacking and snotting, no fun. That means I didn't get my 8 hrs sleep. One thing that I tend to do when I don't get a good nights sleep is graze all day long. It's bad, I know, but my body wants energy so my brain says, "Hey, just go grab a handful of something quick, no one will notice."
Then it happened, the unmentionable. The I swear it never happens to me thing. I GOT SICK! I really don't remember the last time I was sick and it hit me like a rock. I had no voice for about a week. Then the voice was very sexy sounding since it was so hoarse from the coughing. I had it worst in the house. I haven't been that sick in AGES! When that happened I stopped working out. The grazing continued. That's a bad combo.

So back to the pants issue. I, like everyone else, deny. That morning the jeans kinda made me think I've got to stop or I'll lose this battle (I do also have hypothyroidism so weight gain is easy for me). I asked my husband at lunch if my weight gain was noticeable. He confirmed that it was. Sigh... but the sweat heart of a man that I married didn't want to say anything just yet because he knew I was sick and had my hands full with the house.

So, back to basics. Time to jump start my routine. Time to try something I didn't do at the begining of the program but should of. Something that can help people lose up to 10 lbs in 5 days. Something laid out and easy. Something called 5 day Inferno created by Turbo Fire and Chalene Johnson.


So, day 1. 1183 calories. 55 minute cardio along with a 10 minute stretch class.

I've made it through most of the meals. Turkey Bacon breakfast sandwich, banana & walnuts, tuna salad, honey dijon chicken with broccoli...Yummy, all of them. And there's 1 snack left, Shakeology with almond butter!! Tonight is Karate and PTF meeting so I had to fix dinner a little early, after the PTF the kids and I will enjoy some shakeology while we wind down for the day.

I'll update with my ups and downs and hopefully downs with the weight and inches at the end of the 5 days!!! Thanks for following my ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment