Thursday, October 21, 2010

5 Day Inferno - Day 3

Today I didn't even have to use my A.K. I got to say it was a good day. Thanks Ice Cube. But that's totally how day 3 was, makes up for such a hard day 2.

Lets see, I did get a little messed up on my food yesterday. What? I know, it's all written out how could you get messed up? But I had snack 2 for snack 1! It's no biggie, but the baked potato lunch was quite filling for me. I made it all the way to dinner, which also stuck with me. I did make myself sit down and eat the missing snack after the kids went to bed.

Yesterdays workout was Fire 55EZ and stretch 10. Let me just say, my gluts and thighs, mostly inner thighs are telling me that they have been worked out this week. I'm not complaining, those are my trouble areas.

So onward to day 4 & 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment