Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Insanity Quotes

I have to say, Shaun has some great one liners if you can hear them over your breathing while doing Insanity! Here's some I like, feel free to add your own!




And I’m smilin cause I love it!

Sccooooooooooo “let’s gooooooooo”

Ready? Jack it out! We start to jack a little faster! Jack it out!

We good y’all?

But it’s not cardio it’s control.

I’m talking spit!

That sh*t is bananas yo!

I’m so tired I don’t know the name of my moves.

Shaun T is starting to sweat

Your muscles are nice an warm right now so you can stretch real goood.

Grab a Shaun T

Insanity is not sexist

30 second water break.. drink your water.. you only get 30 seconds people this isn’t a coffee break

This is the time when Shaun T. needs to take a break

And a little set up for this one, when the girl says she wants to leave and he is like…. you wanna… go take a break. All confused looking.

1 comment:

  1. Love 'em! Have you heard some of his new ones from Asylum?

    ReplyDelete