Thursday, March 3, 2011

You want a piece of pie?

So, I was thinking.  Yeah, I know what am I doing thinking?  I may strain something!  I did it and here's what I came up with.

You all know how passionate I am about being a Beachbody coach right?  I 110% love love love everyone I have met.  I love love love the opportunity to reach out and help others.  I love love love how I have grown as a person with this business.  The accountability that comes with being a coach has helped me maintain my fitness goals.  And of course I can't deny, it's freaking awesome that I get paid for this when it doesn't really feel like work.  Did I say I love it?

So, here's what got me scratching my head.  Why wouldn't any of YOU want to be a part of this?  At the end of last year Beachbody waived all sign up fees!  It was AMAZING to watch people sign up and start their business going.  One of my girls who did it has made success club!  I know that means nothing to most of you but she got in the biz free, has LOW monthly business fees (14.95/month) and has done AMAZING with her business.  Makes a mentor proud!

I want you to think about it.  You can watch a couple of videos I have posted, email me with questions talk to your family and friends.  Whatever your process is, just think about it.  Then, if you decide to take the plunge into this opportunity, I will reimburse your start up fee (39.95).  I will be clear and say I get no "bonus" or anything if you sign, I am just that serious about wanting you on my team.  All you have to do in return is sign up for Shakeology on Home Direct (HD).  It's a steal when you're a coach at 25% off and with HD you get FREE shipping every month!!  And then commit to starting a fitness program and FINISHING it!  Get some friends in on it for added accountability and fun!  Hey, if you get Insanity by April 11th you can join me and another coach in that for even MORE fun! 

I will offer the reimbursement through April 1st.  So, watch a few of these videos when you have time.  Contact me with any questions.  Sign up as a coach with me.  Get yourself on Shakeology HD.  Get yourself set in a workout program.  And I'll give you your 39.95 back, AND I am your biz mentor so we will work together to reach any financial/personal goals you have.





No comments:

Post a Comment